Sunday, July 16, 2006

Because I always said I would be honest with you...

Girls--I'm having a rough time tonight. I'm not sure why...I had a great day at church, one of my old friends from highschool was there with her husband and kids, and giving an update on their mission work. God has blessed me immensely...I have no wants. I'm floored He still blesses me, after the numerous times I have just walked away from Him or dissapointed him..but I know He blesses me ultimately so that I can glorify Him...and I never get what I deserve :)

But...its still tough...and Satan is just alive and working right now and putting so many doubts into my head. so...if you happen to be on and see this, I would so appreciate prayers. I don't really want to give too many details b/c this is a public blog :)...but most of it is my own selfishness and wanting to be in a different stage of life than God has me in right now...not being truly content to serve Him and love life right where He has me.

So...I wanted to be honest and transparent...life is not always easy...and I certainly don't always see the bright side of life...but I do see God..and I know that while His way is not always easy or fun, it is always the best...so I'm going to go dig into His Word and try to switch the focus off of me, and back onto him :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home