Friday, August 25, 2006

And the story begins...

I am officially headed to Uganda!!!! I leave October 14th and will return on October 31st. I am just floored that God is giving me this exciting opportunity and I just will be praying that I will be an encouragement and testimony to those I come in contact with!

The purpose of the trip is two fold...one to help me be a better leader for our 2007 Congo Teen Missions trip! SEcondly, just to spend my vacation wisely and in a God-honoring way by encouraging one of our missionary couples.

So...I will be blogging more I'm sure as the trip gets closer. I have so much to do and so much to learn!!! One thing I have already learned is that I MUST top watching lifetime television, as I have already had 2 dreams that I have been kidnapped while in Uganda and that my family and friends decide it's not worth it to pay the ransom :)...now don't misunderstand me...I do not think that this is in any way a sign that I'll be kidnapped for any reason...I have no fear of that. What I do think, is that its a sign that I need to stop watching sappy television before I head off to sleep!!!

More on Uganda later--but start praying for me!!! I'm SOOOOOOO excited :) :) :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home